Our doctor(s) and staff are proud to be a team whose primary mission is to deliver the finest and most comprehensive periodontal services available today. We are concerned about your dental care and want to ensure you that it is performed in the most responsible manner. In order to assist you with the investment in your dental health, we have outlined our payment policy.
For single-visit procedures, our policy is that payment is due in full at the time of service. For your convenience we accept debit, cash, cheques, money orders, and credit card payment (MasterCard, and Visa).
Orthodontics and Invisalign Treatment Payment Options
Orthodontic treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s dental and social well being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. Being sensitive to the fact that people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, we are providing the following convenient payment options.
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment we will offer a courtesy fee discount.
- A down payment followed by monthly payments is offered with no interest, usually over 12 to 20 months.
- A courtesy fee discount is always offered when more than one member of the family begins treatment
- For your convenience we accept Interac/Debit, post-dated cheques, Visa, and Mastercard
Multiple Visit Payment Options for Dental Implants and Periodontics
- Option 1: Full Payment at Time of Service 5 percent fee reduction for payment before treatment is rendered.
Selection of this option gives you the maximum savings on the cost of your treatment plan because the billing expenses we save are passed onto you in the form of a 5 percent discount. Our Office Manager / your Treatment Coordinator will provide you with specific details.
- Option 2: Open Account Payment Plan Treatment fees divided into two or three equal payments.
For those individuals desiring a more flexible payment plan, the open account plan may be the best choice. This plan allows for three equal payments to be paid out over a period of three months. The first payment of one-third is due at the time of treatment, the second payment is due one month after treatment, and the third and final payment is due two months after treatment.
- Option 3: Outside Financing For those who would prefer an extended payment plan.
For your convenience, payments may be made with Interac/Debit, cash, personal cheques, bank drafts, Visa, or MasterCard. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date. They can be reached by phone at (604) 629-0452. Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.